CECOR Staffing Inc.
Denver, CO (Posted On 01 Dec 2014)
A large, regional non-profit organization is looking for an extremely professional and experienced Executive Assistant to work within their state-of-the-art facility and support a C-level Executive. This position requires a sharp, savvy, heads-down type of individual that can keep highly confidential information, keep detailed meeting minutes (for monthly Board meetings, etc), book travel and accommodations, and take charge of a very busy and fairly complex, changing calendar. Great writing skills are an absolute must in this position as you will be drafting correspondence and be expected to keep detailed and descriptive notes.
You will also be handling typical administrative duties: extensive project work in the Microsoft Office Suite (heavy Visio), creating correspondence, report coordination, Excel spreadsheets, and working very closely with the executive by doing a variety of other projects as necessary.
- Minimum six years C-Level/Board of Directors experience AND Bachelor's Degree required!
- Very polished, professional appearance
- Excellent proficiency with Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook **there will be skills tests**
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of executives, peers, and employees
- Understanding of the necessity to maintain confidentiality in all matters
- Ability to work with a strong, type-A executive
- Effective problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Some minor flexibility on schedule
This is an immediate opening for qualified candidates with previous senior administrative or executive administrative experience only. The company is looking to interview right away. Possible salary: $55-60,000.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and meet all the requirements, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com today!
CECOR Staffing, Inc.
5460 S. Quebec St. Suite 315
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
55000-60000 $/ Year
Microsoft Office Suite, C-level Executive Support
Want to explore more local opportunities?