This Performance Engineer will be part of a performance engineering team, working with other performance engineers with focus on server application performance. Work on multiple projects and help in performance tuning of software applications.
Tasks will include design review, code review, performance analysis, performance test, load/stress test and maintain the environment for performance testing.
They will create, review, update and execute LoadRunner scripts.
These tasks will include:
- Participate in Requirement and System Use Case reviews to assist in ensuring clarity of those deliverables for creation of the software quality deliverables as well as for the project team
- Review scope and develop schedules and estimates for test planning and test execution
- Create a Performance Test Strategy and Test Plan using client templates for review by client management and project team members
- Participate in Test Strategy, Test Plan, and Test Case reviews to assist in ensuring clarity of those deliverables
- Work with client resources in defining and managing the test environment including infrastructure and test data
- Execute approved test cases using LoadRunner in Web, SharePoint (BI functionality), and ETL application architectures using industry standard and client specific methods.
- Use HP LoadRunner to create scripts and log the execution results of test cases.
- Communicate daily and weekly statistics and assist in producing Status Reports utilizing client resources and following client standards
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience in similar work environment. Minimum 5+ years of performance work experience in large projects.
Applicants are expected to have the following skill set:
- Web Testing skills are required.
- Excellent SQL skills are required.
- SharePoint (BI) testing experience is required.
- Strong experience working in a data warehouse environment is required.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) are required.
- Healthcare experience and related business knowledge is preferred
Remote candidates acceptable:
Web testing, LoadRunner, SQL, Sharepoint BI, Data warehouse, healthcare, Test Plan, Test cases