Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, students, customers, and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on alt assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and Coordinating work efforts with other employees, groups, and organizations.
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Duties and assignments may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
This position is responsible for greeting all visitors to the campus, answering campus telephones, and handling documentation (computer and paper) for the Admissions Department as assigned.
- Greet all visitors to the campus
- Answer telephone using the telephone techniques outlined in the Receptionist Training Packet
- Anticipate advertising and subsequent inquiry calls through familiarity of the monthly Media Calendar
- Advertising Tracking
- Receive and distribute all Internet Inquiries using the guidelines established by the Campus Director of Admissions to include, immediately announcing the receipt of the inquiry by intercom telephone to the Admissions Representative up for rotation, sending a form auto-response email to the Internet inquiry, mailing a brochure if the address is provided, and forwarding the internet inquiry to the Admissions Representatives email inbox.
- Anticipate Television Inquiries and exercise requisite preparedness for increased calls by actively using the TV schedules that are distributed by the Home Office or TV stations directly
- Provide customer service to students by acting as a liaison between students and front staff
- Provide administrative support to the staff and faculty on an as needed basis
- In the absence of the Student Representative, or to provide supplemental support, perform financial briefings to prospective students
- Enter into CampusVue all inquiries received (except Transfer Students from another campus using either Quick Lead method or the Inquiry Folder where applicable, immediately upon receipt
- Perform a daily audit of all inquiries received using the Lead Master Listing Summary Report from CampusVue and distribute it to the Campus Director of Admissions by 10:00 AM the following day
- Partnership with Outreach to ensure efficiency and accuracy in receiving and reporting Telemarketing Inquiries
- Highlight the students name in the Financial Aid Appointment Book as schedule appointments are kept to facilitate timer follow-up by the Admissions staff of missed appointments.
- Assist with the scanning of student
- Perform additional job duties at the direction of the Campus Director of Admissions and the Campus Executive Director
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED, or equitable on-the-job experience
- Excellent customer service, Communication and people skills
- Experience as a receptionist/switchboard operator is a plus
- Must be Willing and able to Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) are required
- Prior experience in a college admissions environment is preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be organized is a necessity
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Individual may sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface throughout the day. Will require sitting at as desk, answering phone, and viewing computer monitor for long periods throughout the day. May require lifting up to 25 pounds to lift or move files. May be required to bend, kneel, stoop, and reach in the process of performing job.
Office environment, with some exposure to outside elements.
Human Resources orientation, IT orientation, Admissions training, and other training as assigned by Manager.