Company Conformance Statements
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, students, customers, and suppliers.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on alt assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and Coordinating work efforts with other employees, groups, and organizations.
Critical features of this job are described under the headings below. This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Duties and assignments may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
This position is responsible for providing information to potential student applicants with the end result being enrollment in our school if it is determined the applicant is qualified.
- Use company approved recruiting methods to determine if potential applicants have the ability to benefit from the training provided.
- Provide assistance to all company developed inquiries (both previously received and new), through the complete inquiry cycle from Inquiry to Start including, taking inbound calls and making outgoing calls, scheduling appointments, interviewing students, receiving applications and doing the necessary follow-up to ensure that students complete the financial aid process for both Tittle IV (to include a Financial Briefing) and gap funding and then attend orientation and start school as scheduled
- Update CampusVue for all associated activities when working with inquiries using Contact Manager and the Admissions and Contact Manager Folders
- To provide a high level of customer service and ensure all inquiries are contacted, place a minimum of fifty (50) outgoing calls each day (or the number designated by your Director of Admissions) and record each call in the Contact History section of CampusVue
- Personally develop inquiries through outside contacts and student referrals
- Represent the school at assigned out of school events such as Career Fairs
- Complete the Admissions (Blue Folder) using the Student File checklist and Document Track and Scan ail required documents as indicated on the checklist into CampusVue. This includes securing high School/GED graduation verification
- Report all recruitment activity daily to the Campus Director of Admissions
- Attend admissions meetings and training sessions as scheduled
- Meet with the Campus Director of Admissions to review the media calendar to be prepared for inquiry flow
- Promote a positive team Work environment
- Uphold the school, its programs, students and employees in the highest regard
- Fully comply with the Admissions Policy and Procedure and policies of regulatory bodies
- Utilize Admissions Metrics Conversions to anticipate recruitment production.
- Admissions Representatives are nonexempt employees and are required to Work flexible hours, not to exceed forty hours per week unless directed by the Campus Director of Admissions. On an equal basis, each Admissions Representative will be required to occasionally Work early evenings and Saturday hours. Perform other duties as the discretion of the Campus Director of Admissions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED, or equitable on-the-job experience
- Associates Degree with at least one year of admissions or related experience preferred
- Experience working in a Campus environment desirable
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills
- A result-oriented, quick-thinking organized approach to make things happen
- Self-motivation and the ability to perform Without extensive direct supervision
- Sales-Customer Service experience desired
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); CampusVue experience a plus
- Ability and willingness to work some evenings and weekends
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
None at this time
Individual may sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface throughout the day. Will require sitting at as desk, answering phone, and viewing computer monitor for long periods throughout the day. May require lifting up to 25 pounds to lift or move files. May be required to bend, kneel, stoop, and reach in the process of performing job.
Office environment, with some exposure to outside elements.
Human Resources orientation, IT orientation, Admissions training, and other training as assigned by Manager.